So, just in case you agree with him/her, I have compiled a list of resources below containing bar exam test day tips:
- Top 20 Bar Exam Day Tips from IPassedMyBarExam
- The final 5 tips on this list from Lawyerist are about test day.
- This post is written in a tongue-in-cheek style, but has some good bar exam test day tips.
- Here is a series of postings at All4JDs that has some good thoughts. (Moral of these posts: do what seems best for you.)
- Another list of test day tips, though tragically written in italic font.
- The second half of this post from Ms. JD has some general test day advice. And another good post from Ms. JD.
- This post contains both test day tips and general advice. (Note: for some reason this site plays an electronic version of "Wipeout" in the background. Put speakers on mute before clicking link.)